American Leather Perry Comfort Sleeper Sofa Leather D
Most of the American Leather products are custom-made to order. The estimated Production Time of this item is 14 days. Delivery lead time 4-6 weeks.
Perry is a statement piece. A reverse tapered arm gives this shapely style the appeal of the unexpected while wooden legs add even more design detail.
Choose between Acorn, Walnut, or Espresso wood finish. Perry provides perfect sleep with the Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System featuring No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise™. Stretch out with 8" more sleeping space than average Sleeper sofas. Sleep soundly every night on a on 5" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®. The Perry can be disassembled to fit through any small hall or doorway, and requires zero wall clearance. Every Comfort Sleeper® comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
- Patented Tiffany 24/7 platform Sleep System
- Room to Stretch out with true 80" of bedroom-length sleeping surface
- Ultimate comfort on 5" of plush, high-density foam mattress
- Under-sofa dust covers keep dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero Wall clearance
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Queen Size is available in 2-Seater
- Queen Plus Size is available in 2-Seater or 3-Seater
- King Size is available in 3-Seater
- Queen Sofa: W 81" x D 39" x H 36"
- Queen Bed: W 60" x D 85" x H 36"
- Queen Plus Sofa: W 87" x D 39" x H 36"
- Queen Plus Bed: W 66" x D 85" x H 36"
- King Sofa: W 97" x D 39" x H 36"
- King Bed: W 76" x D 85" x H 36"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 23"
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method and is included when you purchase any item from us. During this shipping method, your items will arrive disassembled in their factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting them into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you have any questions about Curbside Delivery, please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White-Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for an extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a White-Glove Delivery quote. White-Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpacks, and install your massage chair in your room of choice. They will also carry it up to two flights of stairs if needed.